SubFinder is a fully automated employee absence management and substitute placement system, providing both Internet and telephone access. More than just an automated substitute calling system, SubFinder is a powerful tool used to streamline workflow, integrate with human resource and payroll systems, and promote a paperless work environment.
SubFinder is fully configurable to work the way you want it to – you control its settings, options, and functions to meet your needs. The software offers extensive features and benefits, including:
- Qualitative Substitute Analysis™ (QSA) ensures the most qualified substitutes are placed in your jobs
- Customized call out times based on job positions
- Advanced reporting capabilities
- Custom export writer
- Email notifications for administrators, employees, and substitutes
- Integration with virtually any HR or payroll system
- Flexible and configurable for organizations of all sizes
By using continuous product development, as well as taking advantage of rapid advances in technology, CRS is constantly adding new features and functionality to the SubFinder software based on the needs of our customers and the markets we serve.
Providing a solid return on your investment, SubFinder will help make the most of every dollar, every day while offering peace of mind that the most qualified substitute will be placed in every job, every time.
Watch how SubFinder can change the way you work….for the better!